Saturday, September 15, 2012

Topic 3 Activity 1


Activity 
This report to me says that the current state of research in online schooling is a little undefined. I think that because online schooling is such a new concept that many people have not had enough time to fully research it.  While reading this article I was surprised that researchers look at schools to see if they train the students. I never would have thought about this, but the article is correct, just because  a student has a computer, does not mean he or she knows how to use it for online work.  The fact that some online schools work and some don’t was confirmed to me based on this reading. Not all online schools are created equal, therefore, you cannot determine whether online learning works. Rather, you can determine whether a particular online school works for students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment